Monday, December 8, 2008

Riding the Christmas Train at the Mall




We took the kids to ride the Christmas train at the mall last week. We told Georgia we were taking her, so she was all excited. When we get there, Michael says, "I hope you have some cash because I don't." I don't know what he was thinking....he knows I NEVER have any cash! Well, here we are at the train, two excited children and no cash! We don't have an ATM card, which would have been the simple solution. So what do we do? I go to Wal-Mart down the road, buy some Christmas cards for the radio station and use the Discover card....and get $20 cash back! Oh, Dave Ramsey would be disgusted, but what else to do? So thirty minutes and a Cinnabon cinnamon roll later, Georgie and Jack get to ride the train. Nothing is ever simple with us....we enjoy a challenge!

No comments: