Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sweet Moments

One of the best things about being a mommy is seeing sweet moments between your children. I try to etch these memories in my brain forever, so when they are grown I can remember them. One day while in the car, Georgia and Jack were in the back giggling and laughing. They weren't "doing" anything or saying anything. They would just look at each other and giggle. Then I saw Georgia lean over and kiss Jack right on the lips. The look on his little face was priceless! It is in these moments that all the hard work of parenting comes full circle. I am so THANKFUL I am a stay-at-home-mom who gets to see all these sweet moments.






2 comments:

a boy a girl and a pug said...

So precious! How fun it will be to remember these sweet moments in 20 years.

I'm so glad you stopped by my blog. Your children are adorable and PJ is too sweet. I loved reading his birthday post. Bless his heart!

Kori said...

This is too sweet. I wish I could enjoy more time with Julia. Parenting is hard, but yet so rewarding. :)